Moorhead Area Public Schools is participating in the Summer Food Service Program for 2019. Meals will be provided to all children in the Moorhead area, ages 1-18, free of charge. Children may eat at any site.
Meals will be provided at Moorhead High School at the following dates and times:
• Moorhead High School, 2300 4th Ave. S.
June 11-28 and July 8-July 26, 7:45-8:45 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday
Lunch will be provided from June 11-28 and July 8-Aug. 9 at the following mobile sites and times (mobile sites will close in case of extreme weather conditions such as thunderstorm or excessive heat):
• Northeast Park, 1817 8th Ave. N., 11-11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday
• Arrowhead Park, 2600 6th Ave. N., 11:45 a.m.-noon Monday-Friday
• Bennett Park, 302 17th St. S., 12:15-12:45 p.m. Monday-Friday
• Belsley Park, 3500 12th St. S., 11:05-11:35 a.m. Monday-Friday
• Queens Park, 3201 20th St. S., 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Monday-Friday
• Romkey Park, 900 19th St. S., 12:30-1 p.m. Monday-Friday
Dates and times are subject to change.
Additionally, the YMCA is offering the summer food program at Ellen Hopkins Elementary School, 2020 11th St. S., and Robert Asp Elementary School, 910 11th St. N. From
June 5-Aug. 29
, Monday-Friday, lunch will be served from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and a cold supper will be served from 4-5 p.m.