Information Meetings and Tours
On November 5, 2019, residents of Moorhead Area Public Schools ISD 152 will decide whether to increase school funding to address high school student needs. The School Board approved holding a referendum after an extensive community driven high school facilities planning process involving three community task forces.
Here are upcoming ways that you can learn more.
Referendum Information Meetings
Attend a session to learn more about the district’s upcoming referendum. Sessions will be at 6:30 p.m. prior to PTAC meetings on the following dates.
Moorhead High Tours
- Tuesday, Sept. 10 — Robert Asp Elementary Media Center, 910 11th St. N.
- Thursday, Sept. 12 — Dorothy Dodds Elementary, Media Center, 4400 24th Ave. S.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 — Horizon Middle School West Campus Media Center, 3601 12th Ave. S., Door W1
- Tuesday, Oct. 1 — Ellen Hopkins Elementary Media Center, 2020 11th St. S.
- Monday, Oct. 7 — Moorhead High School Conference Room, 2300 4th Ave. S.
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 — S.G. Reinertsen Elementary Media Center, 1201 40th Ave. S.
Tours of Moorhead High School, 2300 4th Ave. S., will be given on the following dates.
- 6 p.m. Friday, October 4
- 7 p.m. Thursday, October 17
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, October 29
A community forum hosted by League of Women Voters will be held at the Moorhead Public Library.
State of the District Session
- 7 p.m. Thursday, October 10
The district leadership team will share the troubles and triumphs of leading one of the largest school districts in Minnesota, including information about the November bond referendum.
- 6 p.m. Oct. 24 — Probstfield Center Board Room, 2410 14th St. S.